There’s a few different ways to help out the channel.
Tiers are as follows (prices USD):
- Greetings! ($1/mo): submit questions for “ask Veronica”, see some behind-the-scenes stuff, and help me pick topics.
- Super Neat! ($5/mo): everything from the “Greetings!” tier, but with occasional song download links (featuring the songs from my videos).
- Terminal Nerditude! ($10/mo): everything from the other two tiers, but you get your name in the credits (right now, I print it out each video on my dot matrix printer!).
If you’d prefer not to use Ko-Fi or Patreon for whatever reason, I’ve also set up the same memberships over on YouTube’s Membership feature. YouTube takes a bit more from your membership fee than Patreon, but if it’s easier for you, I still appreciate the support. Same benefits for you either way!
- Patreon link: patreon.com/VeronicaExplains
- Ko-Fi link: ko-fi.com/veronicaexplains
- YouTube Membership link: youtube.com/c/VeronicaExplains/join
Other ways to help support the channel
I’ve been considering setting up affiliate links, but as of the recent editing of this page (2023-05-28), I have not yet done so.
If you’d just like to “tip me” one time only, without becoming a member, the Ko-Fi link above has that option.
The other great way to help support my work is by buying a t-shirt or hoodie. My wife and I work hard on the designs (all designed on Linux BTW), and we’re grateful to everyone who buys one.
Thank you so much for supporting my channel! It really does mean a lot to me.